Bright Rose PCH
1425 Kincaid Rd Marietta GA 30066
The Homes offer first-class quality services to residents who need special care, such as behavioral and health related issues of Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, the needs of stroke victims, Hospice care, Respite care and other practical care issues such as incontinence.
Pricing at Bright Rose PCH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Bright Rose PCH
- Brittany House
Brittany House was very helpful and caring for my mother during her last year. I would recommend them.
- Don't even place someone you don't there!
1/2 star is too much
- Looked very nice.
Looked very nice.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Bright Rose PCH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bright Rose PCH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.