Briar Hill Assisted Living
28225 Briar Hill Farmington Hills MI 48336
Briar Hill Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the Oakland County, MI, community of Farmington Hills. Farmington Hills has a population of slightly under 80,000 residents and boasts a completely renovated downtown area replete with art galleries, museums, coffee shops, fine dining establishments, theaters and musical performance venues, public parks and green spaces, and many other amenities that contribute to a high quality of life. Farmington Hills is an upscale community surrounded by rolling hills and fertile farmland. Residents enjoy a four-season climate with classic, snowy winters and warm, pleasant summers.
Briar Hill Assisted Living provides a secure, happy group home setting designed to allow seniors to maintain a high quality of life and retain as much of their independence as possible. Our services are designed to ensure that residents are comfortable and safe at all times and include:
- Housekeeping services, including linens and personal laundry
- Help with personal grooming tasks, bathing, and getting dressed
- Three homestyle meals every day with drinks and snacks at all times
- Staff on duty 24-hours per day every day of the year
- Planned events, social activities, and community involvement
Residents love being part of a warm, happy home in a vibrant city with abundant community and cultural activities. To find out more about our home and our services, please contact us at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Briar Hill Assisted Living Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.