Canfield Care Manor
23065 Canfield Avenue Farmington Hills MI 48336
We believe it’s our job to provide you or your loved one with a safe and secure home where they can live comfortably for the later years of their life. We take pride in knowing that we provide only the highest quality of care to all of our residents.
Our care home is centrally located in Farmington Hills, Michigan. We have the option of private or semi-private rooms. Our fees depend on the level of care required.
We offers a secure environment for individuals with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or other memory loss. We also provide assisted residential care services for the residents without Alzheimer or dementia condition.
* Beautiful home and care designed to reduce stress and confusion
* Trained staff
* Controlled access to the house
* Staff assist residents as needed, while residents maintain independence and dignity
The emotional welfare of our residents is as important to us as their physical well-being. The activities of daily life, the joy of music and even new pastimes are all part of the many ways our staff adds meaning to the lives of our residents.
Our list of services and amenities is extensive and includes:
* Daily three home-cooked and nutritious meals
* Caring and competent staff around the clock
* Assistance with activities of daily living
* Medication management
* Individual care plan
* Medical software usage for all aspects of care
* Visiting physicians
* Wellness checks
* Housekeeping and laundry facilities
* Instructor led exercise classes
* In-house live performances
* Educational seminars
* Events and activities
* Flexible visiting hours for the family
Pricing at Canfield Care Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Canfield Care Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Canfield Care Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.