Blue Sky AFH
7812 SW Taylors Ferry Portland OR 97223
Blue Sky AFH is a residential care home located in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon, which is in Multnomah County. Our fast paced community is known for a thriving art, music and theater district. Portland is a great place to live. With all the numerous events and activities, all family members and friends will enjoy visiting.
Blue Sky AFH is dedicated to providing seniors with the highest level of life while continuing to meet their individual needs in a roomy, spacious group home setting. Our charming community is dedicated to keeping all seniors' safe and secure at all times. Our caring, compassionate staff is available around the clock to provide top level care and comfort.
In addition to meeting all their physical and medical needs of each senior, our community is active and strives to keeping all residents engaged with our numerous other amenities, including:
- A pet friendly environment, accepting dogs and cats
- An outside smoking area
- Meals including kosher and vegetarian options prepared as directed by a health care professional for each seniors dietary needs and requirements
- Both onsite and offsite appropriate activities to inspire conversation and encourage socialization with peers and others
- Onsite devotional services with access to offsite services to provide participation and interaction with friends and members within the local community
- Common areas located both indoors and outdoors for relaxing, lounging or visiting with friends within the group
We are a caring, vibrant community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us for relaxation, rest and fun at Blue Sky AFH.
Pricing at Blue Sky AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Blue Sky AFH
- The rooms have private bathrooms
The staff treats my mom with respect, they’re very professional, and very caring and loving. They’re wonderful to her. They tell her all the time that they love her. The food seems to be good and is home cooked...
Walked thru looking for a place for my mom . Very nice place , clean and friendly people. Owner was not home when we walked thru but lady working there was awesome. Answered all my questions , showed us around....
- most excellent place ever
Blue Sky AFH is the most excellent place ever. They are just fabulous. The only negative I would mention is they don't have a gate to stop people from leaving. The people there are well attended though...See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Blue Sky AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Blue Sky AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.