Blue Ridge Place
615 West Blue Ridge Drive Midwest City OK 73110
At Blue Ridge Place our one-story intimate community is comprised of private apartment style homes and several common areas for residents to entertain and socialize. Our community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Blue Ridge Place is comfortable and homey, offering residents premiere services and amenities which include:
- Personalized care plans
- Service based fees
- Assistance with activities of daily living in the privacy of apartments or suites
- Three nutritious meals provided daily with snacks available throughout the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Dynamic and engaging activities schedule
- Scheduled transportation services
- On-site library with books in regular and large print
- Outdoor gardening area and courtyard
- Family room with a fireplace
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not the right location
Blue Ridge Place was a very nice and clean community that my brother and mom toured. The staff was very friendly and answered their questions. We chose another community because of the location.
We are very impressed with Blue Ridge Place. It is a very clean and homey community. We love that it is a smaller community, they are able to provide more one on one care for the residents. There offer activities...
The staff is friendly caring and makes sure each resident has what they need.See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.