Blue Ridge Place
615 West Blue Ridge Drive Midwest City OK 73110
At Blue Ridge Place our one-story intimate community is comprised of private apartment style homes and several common areas for residents to entertain and socialize. Our community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Blue Ridge Place is comfortable and homey, offering residents premiere services and amenities which include:
- Personalized care plans
- Service based fees
- Assistance with activities of daily living in the privacy of apartments or suites
- Three nutritious meals provided daily with snacks available throughout the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Dynamic and engaging activities schedule
- Scheduled transportation services
- On-site library with books in regular and large print
- Outdoor gardening area and courtyard
- Family room with a fireplace
Pricing at Blue Ridge Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Blue Ridge Place
- Blue Ridge Place
Overall, I think Blue Ridge Place takes good care of my loved one. They obviously care, and he seems happy there. They respond to any of his needs almost immediately, they're always cleaning, making sure...
Main doorlocked, had to be let in by employee which is good.
- Ble Ridge Place
Blue Ridge has been great so far. I really like that everybody there is really friendly, and that it is a small place so my mother can get the care and attention she needs. The place is kept extremely clean,...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Blue Ridge Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Blue Ridge Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.