Blossom Garden Senior Home
21307 Western Blvd Hayward CA 94541
Blossom Garden Senior Home is a senior care home located in the large city of Hayward, CA and in Alameda County. Hayward is located on the eastern bay sub region of the beautiful San Francisco Bay, offering much to do along the coastline. The Blossom Garden Senior group home setting is also within walking distance to local Cherryland Park, offering great strolls and a scenic place to BBQ. The local scenery and the close proximity to the coastline make this a great place to call home.
Blossom Garden Senior Home takes great pride in the security and the safety of its residents. Our staff are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We even have a licensed health care provider who is on call at all times. Our entrances our secure and all of our units are handicapped accessible, including fully wheelchair accessible showers and bathrooms in each unit.
In addition to the great location and the safe and secure residence, Blossom Garden Senior Home wants our seniors to feel comfortable and at home. We offer the following services and amenities:
- Indoor common areas, great for entertaining or meetings new neighbors
- Healthy and delicious meals provided
- Cleaning staff available in all rooms and in all of the common areas
- Semi-private and private units available, based on your unique needs
Blossom Garden Senior Home welcomes you to your new home and is excited to offer you peace of mind, security and compassion.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.