825 Richard Lane Kenton OH 43326
Our thoughtfully designed community includes both social and safety amenities:
- Tastefully decorated private and common areas
- Emergency call system that is interfaced with staff pagers
- Lively activity and crafts room
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Beauty and barber shop
- Apartments are phone and cable ready
- Cozy lounges
- Library with a computer area
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Onsite and offsite social activities
- Transportation for outings including shopping and dining
- Pets are welcome
We offer in house rehabilitation services as well as respite care, urgent placement and a home visit program. Our caring staff is able and willing to assist you with everything from grooming and mobility to managing medications and chronic conditions. We have staff onsite at all times, including a Registered Nurse. Transportation is provided to medical appointments. In case of emergency or serious illness we are only one mile north of Hardin Memorial Hospital.
Meals are designed by a registered dietician and are tailored to suit your individual needs and tastes. You are welcome to enjoy your meal with friends in our restaurant style dining room or you may have meals delivered directly to your apartment.
Pricing at Blanchard Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Blanchard Place
I got good reviews from other people but my personal experience with this company taking care of my mother was not good. I would not recommend this company to take care of any patients especially with Alzheimer's...
- staff really work well with the residents
The nurses at Blanchard Place are real good about talking to me and telling me different things, keeping me informed. The patient doesn't participate in many activities but I always see that their calendar...
- Review of Blanchard Place in Kenton, OH
Great building. Good people that work there. Clean building.See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Blanchard Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Blanchard Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.