Bios Care Services
9350 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 203 Beverly Hills CA 90212
Bios Care Services provides the care and support that seniors need in order to continue living in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. We offer affordable services that are flexible on an hourly or daily basis, allowing us to assist you in building a care plan that will best meet your unique needs. We have a team of dedicated caregivers, all of whom have undergone extensive screening and have received CPR and first aid training, TB testing and extensive and ongoing training in areas pertaining to senior care.
With Bios Care Services, seniors enjoy and safe and secure living, with access to a wide array of services, including:
- Menu planning and meal preparation
- Transportation to and from medical appointments, errands and shopping trips
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Companionship and emotional support
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Bedside care
- Assistance with walking and other physician-ordered exercise programs
With Bios Care Services, seniors have the care they need to continue living in their own homes, safely and with confidence. We are proud of our care team and the quality of service they provide, and we are looking forward to discovering how we can meet your needs.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.