Bethesda Christian Retirement Center
22427 Montgomery Street Hayward CA 94541
The Bethesda Christian Retirement Center in Hayward, California is the perfect choice for seniors who love the Californian sun. Situated in the center of the city, it provides convenient access to all of the amenities that can be found therein. Simultaneously, its well-maintained system of gardens and walkways create a sense of peaceful seclusion for those who want it.
Of course, no assisted living is complete without skilled and experienced staff to support its residents in their day-to-day activities. This is reason that Bethesda Christian Retirement Center has more than 65 full and part-time staff members responsible for providing the care, comfort, and Christian fellowship that our residents need to thrive.
Better still, our community come with a number of features and amenities to make our residents' lives that much easier:
- Residents can expect three meals a day serve base on a particular dietary need
- Space where residents can relax on their own or in each other's company out in the sun
- Gardening plots are available for those who are interested and wants to learn gardening
- Convenient access to local amenities
As an oasis in the center of Hayward, the Bethesda Christian Retirement Center provide safety and security in addition to all of the emotional, physical, and spiritual support that our residents need to live life to the fullest.
Pricing at Bethesda Christian Retirement Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Bethesda Christian Retirement Center
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bethesda Christian Retirement Center
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.