Bethel Lutheran Home
2280 Dockery Avenue Selma CA 93662
- Some of the many amenities we offer at the Village:
You can choose between either 1,110 or 1,210 sq. ft., 2 bed/2 bath independent cottages with kitchen, dining and living rooms, private patio, tree-lined courtyards, park and walking paths, housekeeping services, one restaurant style daily meal in our lovely dining room, 24 hour monitoring of emergency call systems and assistance for medical emergencies, monthly wellness clinics, building and grounds maintenance, spiritual ministries, transportation, one parking space, pet friendly and much more.
- For those who require assistance with daily living, our assisted living community combines the dignity of a private room with the peace of mind that comes from assistance and supervision. Our services are tailored to each resident so they can continue to live comfortably in a homelike setting. We feature one room with a bathroom and each is equipped with an emergency call system, wall-to-wall carpeting, closet space and sliding glass door opening to a patio, 3 restaurant style meals a day, with snacks, and access to licensed nurses that are on site 24 hours a day.
- Residents in need of long-term care and skilled nursing services receive quality care in a homelike, comfortable and welcoming setting. Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants are on duty 24 hours a day. Emphasis is placed on meeting the physical, social and spiritual needs of each resident in a compassionate and supportive environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.