Benson Hills Apartments
5800 Benson Dr Haslett MI 48840
Benson Hills Apartments is an affordable senior housing apartment complex located in a cozy and peaceful neighborhood in Haslett, Ingham County, MI. Benson Hills Apartments is conveniently located near shopping centers, hospital and medical facilities, restaurants, parks, coffee shops, and more. At Benson Hills Apartments, you can maintain your independence and freedom while having the comfort and support of community around you. All of our apartments are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access. Benson Hills Apartments utilizes a project-based Section 8 contract so we can help make rent affordable for low income individuals and families. Income restrictions may apply.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, Benson Hills Apartments has competitive amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Pet friendly with some restriction
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, disposal, eat-in kitchen, range, and refrigerator
- Clubhouse and storage space available
- Basketball court, playground, and pool
- Beautiful courtyard, picnic area, and sun deck
- Walk-in closets, vinyl flooring, and basements available
- Plenty of parking and assigned car ports
- Abundant closet space for ample storage
- Intercom entry systems
- On-site laundry facilities, property management, and maintenance for extra convenience
We are proud of our community and invite you to come and visit us at Benson Hills Apartments today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.