BeeHive Homes of Provo I
2877 West Center St. Provo UT 84601
BeeHive Homes of Provo is a residential care home located in the stunning mountain city of Provo, Utah, the county seat of Utah County. Our welcoming seniors community is centrally located near the Provo River and Fort Utah Park, providing our residents with a peaceful, scenic environment and lots of clean mountain air. Provo is a modern, progressive city that is home to Brigham Young University, the Utah State Hospital and the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, making this the perfect place for seniors to call home.
BeeHive Homes of Provo is committed to providing our residents with a safe, secure and inviting group home setting. Our team of mature, compassionate caregivers are on-hand around the clock to offer comfort and assistance. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents through age-appropriate activities and professional, personalized care.
BeeHive Homes of Provo offers a wide range of amenities and services designed to encourage each of our residents to be as healthy and active as possible, including:
- Furnished private bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, cable TV and telephone connections
- Medication assistance
- Daily housekeeping service and weekly laundry service
- Three homemade, dietitian-approved meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Individual and group recreational activities
- Digital security system to prevent wandering
We are pleased to offer seniors and their families a warm, welcoming group home setting here at BeeHive Homes of Provo, and we invite you to contact us for more information about our senior care home here in Provo, Utah.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.