Beehive Homes of Gulf Breeze
4702 Gulf Breeze Gulf Breeze FL 32563
Surrounded by lush greenery and open to natural lighting, BeeHive Homes is the place to "bee." Our kind and skilled staff buzzes with commitment to providing quality care, 24/7. At the BeeHive, we put a name to a face as our residents are joyfully welcomed into a comfortable, family-style environment. We encourage our residents to enjoy the highest level of independence possible, while we take care of daily needs and organize daily activities, meals, and outings so that our residents may continue to enjoy their lives and maintain their dignity. Our residents are additionally provided with:
- 16 bedrooms and bathrooms
- Home-cooked, dietician-approved meals
- 24/7 kitchen
- In-house Salon and Beautician
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Cable-ready rooms and free WIFI
- Individual AC/Heaters for personal control
- Registered podiatrist and optometrist
- Outside home health nurses
- Ongoing staff training via our BeeHive Academy
- Assistance with daily living, e.g. dressing, grooming, bathing, toiling, and dining
- Natural gas power generator
Pricing at Beehive Homes of Gulf Breeze
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Beehive Homes of Gulf Breeze
Senior Housing Types Provided at Beehive Homes of Gulf Breeze
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.