Barton House I & II
7001 East Mountain View Road Scottsdale AZ 85253
Staff members that provide care at Barton House are truly exceptional. Every caregiver is extremely devoted to providing exceptional senior care that allows seniors to enjoy a truly exceptional quality of life. These compassionate individuals help seniors both by caring for their physical needs and providing the type of mental and emotional support that inspires seniors to remain active and independent throughout their senior years.
Senior residents of Barton House enjoy a fine selection of amenities, like:
- Pet friendly housing and policies
- Delicious meals served daily
- Vegetarian options available upon request
- Transportation assistance
- Convenient access to a bus line
- On-site devotional services
- Full tubs and wheelchair accessible showers
You will spend your days taking long walks admiring the scenic views, playing golf, relaxing under an umbrella, shopping, or doing whatever else you choose once you join the Barton House community. With our caring support, you will feel free to enjoy life to the fullest.
Pricing at Barton House I & II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Barton House I & II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Barton House I & II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.