Bakers Home 1
6125 Singinghills Dallas TX 75241
Our well-trained and experienced live-in caregivers provide one-on-one care with immediate response when needed. We assist with the daily activities of living such as dressing, bathing and medication management, while respecting independence and promoting dignity. Our daily activities promote friendships, encourage a feeling of community belonging, and enrich and entertain. Carefully devised personal care plans ensure a continuum of care that addresses residents' needs wherever they are in their journey. We have access to nearby medical care.
We also offer services and amenities that include:
- Delicious, nutritious home-cooked meals served family style in our dining area, with consistent seating
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Secured access and door alarms
- Indoor common areas where residents gather to visit, play games or watch television
- Outdoor areas for group outings, shaded seating and walking paths
We strive to encourage independence and wellness in our residents. We respect their individuality and allow them to flourish in an environment that is warm and supportive.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.