650 Pershing Avenue Bunkie LA 71322
We want our seniors to enjoy their golden years; we take away the disadvantages of living alone and offer a variety of both on and off site activities. Instead of sitting and watching TV you can join in our popular ice cream social or tai chi classes, play a rousing card game with friends or settle down with a bowl of popcorn and a good movie. On warm days enjoy one of our two shaded private courtyards, a perfect place for a good conversation and cold drinks with a friend. We offer transportation for shopping, dining and entertainment in town.
We have several services to ensure the health and wellbeing of our residents:
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Assistance with medication and grooming
- 24 hour on site staff and Registered Nurse
- Home visit program
- Bunkie General Hospitals is less than 2 miles away
- Short term and respite care available
- Emergency response system in bedroom and bathroom
- All public and private areas will accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Wanderguard system
- Fitness room that offers personalized exercise classes
- Beautician and spa on site
- Transportation to medical appointments
Our apartments are ideal for either single or double occupancy and are set up to make life easier. Each apartment has a kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave, individual climate controls, cable and phone hookup, private bathroom and housekeeping services.
Pricing at Bailey Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Bailey Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bailey Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.