3411 Paesano's Parkway San Antonio TX 78231
The Bader House is an assisted living memory care community that is located in the picturesque urban area of San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas. Residents of this state are a tough, independent group of people, so it can be difficult when a family member begins to experience a loss in independence. San Antonio is a great community with much history and culture, making it a great place to spend one's golden years.
The Bader House is committed to meeting the daily needs of all of their residents. They have a number of staffing solutions in order to meet everyone's needs, including a doctor on call, a visiting dentist and podiatrist, a 24-hour awake staff, nurses, and a full time activity director. All of these individuals share one goal in common: they are intent on providing a strong quality of life for each resident.
Finally, consider the great amenities that the Bader House has on staff. The options for a strong lifestyle are numerous, and include the following:
- Specialized dining programs, meals provided
- Indoor and outdoor walking paths, numerous outside patios and gardens, a number of indoor common areas, relaxing fireplaces
- An enclosed courtyard for privacy and relaxation, training methods offered for caregivers
- An arts and crafts center
- Meeting room
- Barber shop
- An on-site piano
- Beauty salon
- Religious and devotional services
- A number of laundry, housekeeping and dry-cleaning services available
The Bader House of San Antonio will always go the extra mile for their residents. We invite you to our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Bader House Reviews
- Very Nice Community, One of My Top Picks
I was very impressed with this community. It was one of my first choices. This is a lovely community. Everything looked great. The community is very well-kept. The staff was kind and courteous. Location was...
My daily prayer for my mom, who has Alzheimer’s and Vascular Dementia, is that she is happy, feels loved, safe and secure and has friends. I have found that she has all of these things at Bader House. The...
My daily prayer for my mom, who has Alzheimer’s and Vascular Dementia, is that she is happy, feels loved, safe and secure and has friends. I have found that she has all of these things at Bader House. The...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.