Avita of Brunswick
89 Admiral Fitch Ave Brunswick ME 04011
Avita of Brunswick is new state-of-the art assisted living community that focuses on memory care. Our community is designed to create a safe and fulfilling environment for seniors where each caregiver recognizes each resident and a special and unique individual. Our caregivers have undergone extensive screening and training, and we are on site around the clock to provide care, support and assistance with the activities of daily living. Our goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents, offering an outstanding quality of life for them and peace of mind for their loved ones.
At Avita of Brunswick, seniors enjoy access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Three family-style meals provided daily, with special accommodations for dietary needs and preferences
- Comfortable private and semi-private apartments
- Our innovative recreation and activity program
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A secure, landscaped courtyard
At Avita of Brunswick, seniors enjoy a warm, welcoming community that is designed to promote their individuality, strengths and well-being. We are proud of the high quality of care and amenities we provide, and we look forward to having you join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Outstanding Care for mom
This is a nice community for good care. The menu is appealing and a lot really the good fine food that we have had her. We like the staff is caring and the community has a good feeling. The staff really care...
My first visit --- loved it. [Removed] was patient and answered all my questions plus some I had not even thought of! The facility is new and so well thought out. All the staff I saw seemed dedicated and...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.