Avila Independent Retirement Community
100 White Pine Drive Albany NY 12203
Our residents tell us that access, activities, and proximity to family are what matter most to them, and at Avila, they thrive in a conveniently located community with a year-round calendar of events and compassionate neighbors and staff. Here, independent living is personalized and worry-free, because we provide customized service that goes above and beyond.
Avila's aquatic center, spa, and state-of-the-art fitness facilities cater to health-conscious seniors. Our beautiful community gardens, walking paths, hobby studios, and entertainment rooms offer residents opportunities to socialize and pursue their passions. And our world-class dining, provided by the region's top restaurateur, is the perfect way to start or end the day.
At Avila, we understand and attend to our residents' individual needs so they can enjoy the things that matter most—living active and independent lives, forming and deepening friendships, and embarking upon new adventures.
Here's just a few of Avila's unique amenities:
- Spacious 1 and 2-Bedroom Apartments (with patio, balcony or sunroom)
- Spacious 2-Bedroom Cottage Units (with attached private garage, patio or sunroom)
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Restaurant Style Gourmet Dining from Top Rated Regional Favorite Mazzone Hospitality
- Convenient Capital Region Location
- A sense of community and caring neighbors and friends
Schedule a tour and find out why so many seniors are proud to call Avila home.
Pricing at Avila Independent Retirement Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Avila Independent Retirement Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Avila Independent Retirement Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.