Autumn Village Assisted Living
753 Covington Street Jackson GA 30233
Staff at Autumn Village Assisted Living are experienced and licensed, and are flexible to work around residents' every need. Staff are available 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living and medication management. Staff also receive specialized Alzheimer's training to assist those residents with memory care issues. Along with excellent staff, Autumn Village offers the following amenities:
- Spacious private rooms and suites
- Common areas for socializing
- Three balanced meals and snack provided
- Complimentary transportation
- Beauty/barber shop on site
- Daily exercise and walking club
- Daily enrichment program - shopping, church services, gardening, holiday parties
At Autumn Village residents can maintain their independence and dignity in a nurturing home like environment. Committed staff assess every need to provide the best care possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.