7264 Amanda Court Riverdale GA 30274
Attentive Needs offers outstanding care for seniors in a relaxed group home setting. Our staff of dedicated caregivers is on site around the clock to provide care, support and assistance with the activities of daily living. We offer a personalized approach to care, allowing each senior as much assistance or privacy as they desire. Each member of our care team has undergone careful screening and training, ensuring that we are able to provide a consistently high standard of care.
At Attentive Needs, our residents enjoy a laid-back and homelike community that offers a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals provided daily, with accommodations for special dietary needs and preferences
- Private bathrooms with full tubs
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor areas, perfect for visiting with friends and family
- Activities planned for on- and off-site enjoyment, designed to promote socialization and enrichment
- Devotional services offered on site and off
At Attentive Needs, seniors enjoy the care and support they need for a high quality of life. We strive to provide personalized care that emphasizes each resident's individuality, strengths and preferences. We are proud of our community, and we look forward to having you join us for relaxation and enrichment.
Pricing at Attentive Needs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Attentive Needs
Senior Housing Types Provided at Attentive Needs
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.