Artisan Senior Living Suites Fond du Lac
597 Kingswood Avenue Fond du Lac WI 54935
Artisan Senior Living Suites is a life enriching assisted living community located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Located at the foot of one of the country's largest and most beautiful inland lakes, Fond du Lac is French for 'bottom of the lake,' which refers to its posturing at the bottom of Lake Winnebago. The year round majestic views and proximity to Milwaukee and Green Bay, make it an ideal location for visiting friends and family.
Living a purposeful life is essential and the staff at Artisan Senior Living Suites fully embraces our commitment to provide enriching experiences to our residents. The primary mission of the residence is to create an exceptional lifestyle through compassion, innovation and the offering of services that promote dignity and independence. Committed to developing deep connections with our residents, our staff strives to provide meaningful moments each and every day.
In addition to honoring the individualized medical and physical needs of our residents, our community includes the following amenities and offerings:
- Structured therapeutic arts activities
- Home cooked meals designed by dietitians and served restaurant style
- Holistic wellness services
- Daily social engagements and events
- Weekly housekeeping
- Pet friendly environment
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Computer instruction and assistance with email, Skype and social media
- Comfortable, fully customizable living suites
Our Artisan Senior Living Suites family invites you to join us in Fond du Lac to experience the finest that senior residential living has to offer.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.