Arcadia Assisted Living, LLC
402 Castle Marina Road Chester MD 21619
Our Rooms We have warm and comfortable private and semi-private rooms. All rooms are large and furnished.
Nutrition Our home cooked menus are delicious, nutritious and certified by a licensed dietitian.
Medication Administration If residents are not capable of self-medicating we have licensed Medication Technicians on staff 24 hours a day. This ensures that medications are accurately dispensed. Our pharmacy delivers medications to our door so that there is never a delay or disruption.
Coordination of Care We can work with you to coordinate care among doctors, pharmacy, physical therapist and other medical providers.
- We can schedule appointments and follow up visits - We have a Registered Nurse and a Doctor that comes to our facility. We can also provide transportation to and attend outside doctor visits.
- We get all necessary prescriptions filled and delivered by a licensed pharmacy We also Provide - Birthday Celebrations - Holiday Decorating and Celebrations - Family atmosphere
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.