Arbor House of Garland
1501 W Campbell Garland TX 75044
Pricing at Arbor House of Garland
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Arbor House of Garland
- Terrible caregivers and management. Wouldn't recommend.
**UPDATE [date removed] - The reply from [name removed], the Executive Director at Garland, is a cut-and-paste from some guy named [name removed] who replied to my Facebook review w/the exact same response....
Rooms too small. Too few residents and rent high for what you get.
- They were open to all my questions
While looking for a place for my loved one, I was given a list of recommendations to call and tour. A few people actually gave me good reviews on this facility. I was provided good information and I was conversing...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Arbor House of Garland
Senior Housing Types Provided at Arbor House of Garland
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.