Angel's Place Adult Care Home, LLC
1919 Wareham Lane Newberg OR 97132
Angel's Place Adult Care Home, LLC is a residential care home located in the serene city of Newberg, Oregon, which is in Yamhill County. The beautiful metropolitan area has numerous shops, restaurants for everyone to enjoy. Newberg is a stunning place to live and anyone who visits will enjoy the trip.
Angel's Place Adult Care Home, LLC always focuses on providing the highest quality of life to each resident while meeting their individual needs in a beautiful, roomy, group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping all residents safe and secure while still promoting independence. Our caring, compassionate trained employees are always available to provide comfort and care any time of day or night.
Besides meeting each of the medical and physical needs of the residents, our community strives to be active and social with our various other amenities, including:
- Quiet and peaceful indoor and outdoor common areas to allow seniors a chance to relax or enjoy pleasant conversation with others within the group
- An outside designated smoking area
- All meals provided under the direct supervision of a health care professional
- Access to offsite devotional services to allow seniors a chance to socialize with others in the community
- Parking spaces available for any resident
- Various transportation options available to offsite appointments and other essentials
We are an active, caring community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us at Angel's Place Adult Care Home, LLC.
Pricing at Angel's Place Adult Care Home, LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Angel's Place Adult Care Home, LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Angel's Place Adult Care Home, LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.