Amore Manor Assisted Living
217 N Washington St Chandler AZ 85225
At Amore Manor, your loved one will be comfortable in the company of other seniors in an attractive and relaxing atmosphere with a care, loving and profession staff.
Amore Manor is not an elder care center exclusively. We accept residents with diverse special needs, both short-term and long-term. We want our residents to feel safe and very much at home. For these reasons, we have designed our facility and services to suit their everyday needs.
- Commitment to quality care
- Enjoyable living atmosphere
- Devoted professional cargivers
- Around the clock supervision
- Daily activities
- Adult Day Care
- Nutritious Means
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Set-up and ordering of medication refills
- Family owned and operated
- 24/7 professional caregivers
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and groomng
- Arrangement of transportation for doctor's appointments.
Pricing at Amore Manor Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Amore Manor Assisted Living
The house sits on a street corner in a nice, newer neighborhood. It does have a front door alarm that sounds when door opened/closed (for wanderers). The inside is warm and welcoming. The emergency plans and...
I walked in no one greeted me. Residents seem board and un attended. Complained about eating cereal every morning and meals not being cooked properly. Also said they only get bathed once a week. Not where I...
Community Details at Amore Manor Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Amore Manor Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.