Amore Dementia Care
1634 S Kanner Highway Stuart FL 34994
Amore Dementia Care is an assisted living community that is located in Stuart, Martin County, Florida and that seeks to look out for the needs of seniors. This community provides a safe and comfortable home to seniors. The city of Stuart provides much to see, including the Bathtub Reef, The House of Refuge Museum, and the Stuart Heritage Museum.
Amore Dementia Care provides all residents with a helpful staff that seek to meet their needs on a regular basis. This staff look out for those in need of memory care services, providing those dealing with Alzheimer's and dementia with the best help for their needs. Our staff are available in the daytime and throughout the night, ready to face any issue that may arise.
We provide more than just a caring staff and a great location, we also offer the following:
- Physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy
- Activities available on-site for those that are interested
- Indoor common areas to be used by residents
- Devotional services available off-site for those that are interested
- Meals provided to our residents
We are here to look out for seniors who are seeking help with their daily needs. When you choose the help that Amore Dementia Care offers you know that you are making a good decision.
Amore Dementia Care Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Amore Dementia Care Reviews
- Visited this place and it w...
Visited this place and it was horrible. I expected Jack Nicholson to come out into the dark, smelly hall...as it was right out of one flew over the ...yes that movie!
- I would rate this as very p...
I would rate this as very poor. zero stars
- Very impressed with Admore.
Staff is very friendly and caring! I could see much lovetorward the patients from the staff.See all 4 community reviews
Amore Dementia Care Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Amore Dementia Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.