207 Bagnall Placentia CA 92870
Tucked away in the quiet, bedroom community of Placentia, California, hides Amberwood, a residential care home dedicated to helping seniors lead a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle in northern Orange County. Placentia, the Latin word for pleasant, is known for its quiet neighborhoods, with a strong sense of public safety.
Residents of Amberwood will never feel alone or abandoned at Amberwood, as a warm and friendly staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to be that welcomed companion or to lend a helping hand. No task is too big, and no task is too small. No matter what time of the day or night, an Amberwood staff member will be there to answer residents' calls.
Services Available at Amberwood:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Let the highly skilled and professional staff prove that Amberwood offers residents more than the average group home setting. Whether you are being assisted with a daily household chore, or being accompanied to a social activity, you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Amberwood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Amberwood
Senior Housing Types Provided at Amberwood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.