Admiral Retirement Center
905 N State St Jackson MS 39202
The Admiral Retirement Center is centrally located in the state's capitol of Jackson, Mississippi. Jackson is part of Hinds, Madison, and Rankin counties. Being the largest city in the entire state, the area is rich with activities and has a long standing history. Jackson is an exciting place to live and a wonderful place for family and friends to visit.
The Admiral Retirement Center is an independent living community for seniors. The residence has a 24 hour on-site staff, allowing seniors to be in a safe and secure environment while living independently in their own apartments. The Admiral Retirement Center comes with numerous extra amenities to aid seniors in their daily routines while promoting independent living.
- Nutritious and satisfy meals provided
- Onsite devotional services
- Outdoor and indoor common areas to promote socialization and participation
- Activities available to keep seniors engaged
- Beautician and barber services are available onsite
- Designated outdoor smoking area
- Laundry area onsite
- Full tubs in the apartments
- Pet friendly environment welcoming both dogs and cats
- Secure parking area for residents
We are proud of our independent living community and invite you to join us for fun and relaxation at the Admiral Retirement Center.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.