ActivCare at Mission Bay
2440 Grand Avenue San Diego CA 92109
ActivCare Mission Bay is home to a vibrant community of residents who enjoy a daily schedule of activities designed for success at every stage of the disease. Residents take scenic bus rides to the beach, relax with picnics by the bay, and enjoy other outings around town. ActivCare Mission Bay provides residents with compassionate care from caregivers and team members who are dedicated to involving residents in engaging activities and social connections.
With three levels of care, ActivCare Mission Bay can meet the changing needs of the residents at each stage of the disease. Ask about respite opportunities for short-term stays.
ActivCare Mission Bay offers private and semi-private accommodations and include the following:
- Licensed nurses are scheduled at the community 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Specially trained caregivers provide round-the-clock compassionate care
- A meaningful activity program specially designed for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias
- Themed Great Rooms and corridors to assist with way finding
- Safe and secure manicured courtyards
- Three nutritious meals daily and regular snacks
- A bright and airy residential setting
- Nurse case management
Pricing at ActivCare at Mission Bay
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of ActivCare at Mission Bay
Community Details at ActivCare at Mission Bay
Senior Housing Types Provided at ActivCare at Mission Bay
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.