A Helping Hand HomeCare
2407 6th Ave Tacoma WA 98406
- A live CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) answers our phone 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- All of our managers carry Email-Capable Smart Phones, so immediate response to any changing conditions is only a phone call away
- Geriatric Care Manager on staff for more complicated issues such as coordinating additional medical professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Rehab,) arranging for Power of Attorney, and other important tasks
- We are one of the largest and most-respected agencies in the greater Puget Sound area. We have the resources to care for your family, from Caregivers to Certified Nursing Assistant, LPN, and RN. We are a locally-owned company serving King, Snohomish, Pierce, Thurston and Kitsap Counties
- Professional Client Manager dedicated to your family, and to your continued satisfaction
- Quality Assurance Manager that provides ongoing training for all our Caregivers, and regular inspections to ensure the service we provide is always outstanding
- We utilize the Caregiver Matching Program to ensure compatibility - with over 150 Caregivers to choose from - we will find the perfect match for your family!
Pricing at A Helping Hand HomeCare
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of A Helping Hand HomeCare
Prompt very friendly personnel. Will use them when extra help is needed.
- Very Helpful and wonderful
I recommend care service from A Helping Hand HomeCare. Their caregivers are very punctual and are always here on time. My mother loves them as well. They sent over a gentleman one day and my mother thought...
- Great in home care
The staff at this community have been great in helping me with the needs for my husband. They are always the friend and caring and professional. I like that they were able to help us getting someone in the...
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at A Helping Hand HomeCare
Senior Housing Types Provided at A Helping Hand HomeCare
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.