A Helping Hand HomeCare
5608 17th Ave NW Seattle WA 98107
- A live CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) answers our phone 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- All of our managers carry Email-Capable Smart Phones, so immediate response to any changing conditions is only a phone call away
- Geriatric Care Manager on staff for more complicated issues such as coordinating additional medical professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Rehab,) arranging for Power of Attorney, and other important tasks
- We are one of the largest and most-respected agencies in the greater Puget Sound area. We have the resources to care for your family, from Caregivers to Certified Nursing Assistant, LPN, and RN. We are a locally-owned company serving King, Snohomish, Pierce, Thurston and Kitsap Counties
- Professional Client Manager dedicated to your family, and to your continued satisfaction
- Quality Assurance Manager that provides ongoing training for all our Caregivers, and regular inspections to ensure the service we provide is always outstanding
- We utilize the Caregiver Matching Program to ensure compatibility - with over 150 Caregivers to choose from - we will find the perfect match for your family!
Pricing at A Helping Hand HomeCare
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of A Helping Hand HomeCare
- Very Helpful and wonderful
I recommend care service from A Helping Hand HomeCare. Their caregivers are very punctual and are always here on time. My mother loves them as well. They sent over a gentleman one day and my mother thought...
- Great in home care
The staff at this community have been great in helping me with the needs for my husband. They are always the friend and caring and professional. I like that they were able to help us getting someone in the...
- Ok, but could be better
We hired A Helping Hand HomeCare to make sure dad is safe, basically to be there in case my dad falls. The caregiver does some of the shopping, but my dad says the meals prepared are not very good. I recently...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at A Helping Hand HomeCare
Senior Housing Types Provided at A Helping Hand HomeCare
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.