349 E. Kenwood Street Upland CA 91784
Zen Garden is a 2800-sq ft care home facility consisted of 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located in northern part of Upland, CA. It is a safe and peaceful neighborhood that would allow residents to enjoy evening walks all year long. We have a security alarm system that is connected to local police station, and door chimes on each exterior door. Smoke alarms and fire sprinklers are installed throughout the house. Ramps are available, and handrails/grab bars are installed in the walk-in showers. During the summer months, we host barbecues and outdoor picnics. We also offer gardening spaces and benches in the backyard. A large sitting area is used for TV, movies, and indoor activities such as bingo, cards, arts and crafts. We also partner with local animal shelter to provide pet fostering and pet therapy, allowing residents to interact with the animals whenever the needs arise. Transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, church activities can be arranged, and the facility is only 4 miles away from the closest hospital San Antonio Community Hospital in Upland, CA.
At Zen Garden, we believe in the practice of meditation and mindful awareness. We appreciate and respect the circle of life. Our residents have all contributed, in big or small ways, to building the foundation and growth of our society. It is an honor and privilege for us to serve our seniors.
• Assistance in daily living activities such as bathing, grooming, walking, or transferring as needed.
• Three nutritious meals and snacks each day
• Medication Management
• Arrangements with transportation
• Housekeeping Services
• Room Services
• Laundry Service
• Prescribed In-Home Nursing, Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Hospice Care
• Private bedrooms
• WiFi/Internet, Smart home devices such as Amazon Alexa
• Family Room and Dining Room
• Outdoor security cameras
• Community computer workstation
• Skype accounts for each resident so they can communicate with families
• Top-of-the-line Appliances, travertine floors, granite counter tops and cherry wood cabinets
• Private backyard for gardening
• An open, accessible layout insider facility
Pricing at Zen Garden
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Zen Garden
Community Details at Zen Garden
Senior Housing Types Provided at Zen Garden
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.