Yesenia ALF Inc
15608 SW 63 Terrace Miami FL 33193
Yesenia Assisted Living Inc is a residential care home in the water adventure Miami-Dade County on the Atlantic Coast in southern Florida. Ranked as America's cleanest city for its good air quality, clean streets, clean drinking water, and vast green spaces, Miami is a great place for the senior community to stay all year round. We at the Yesenia Assisted Living Inc love adventure. We welcome you to swim with the dolphins, watch the alligators, or see the playful monkeys and orangutans along the legendary beaches in Miami.
You will love the appeal of our courteous staff who work 24/7 to make the life of the seniors in Miami, FL better and fulfilling. Our community's primary goal is providing dignity and enriching your happiness in the senior phase of life. It is so common to hear our past clients say that our caregivers are entertaining, inspiring, and friendly.
Our accommodations and services are all based on creativity:
- Spacious apartments provided in multiple floor plans, such as 1 and 2 bedroom layouts
- Big walk-in closets
- 3 delicious meals daily especially prepared by our professional kitchen staff
- Interesting evening and weekend entertainment activities
- Swimming pool and wellness classes
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- A modern library with the most recent movies, and books
Staying at our group home setting can mean being surrounded by comfort and the opportunity to fill your senior life with joy every day.
Pricing at Yesenia ALF Inc
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Yesenia ALF Inc
Senior Housing Types Provided at Yesenia ALF Inc
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.