240 Barker Road Wyncote PA 19095
We are committed to making residents and their families feel like they belong at Wyncote Place. Our dynamic community is only minutes from two premiere hospitals. Residents receive quality dementia care 24 hours a day from licensed nurses and highly trained caregivers. In addition to excellent and loving care, our residents enjoy:
- Private rooms with private baths with individual climate control
- Perfectly manicured garden area and sunroom
- Comfortable common areas to cultivate lasting relationships
- An onsite wellness center
- Housekeeping services
- Country kitchen
- Private dining room to entertain visiting family and guests
- Complimentary laundry facility
We are ready and waiting to welcome your loved one to our caring community.
Pricing at Wyncote Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Wyncote Place
Staff were awesome! It certainly says a lot that there’s not much turnover and it was obvious they enjoy being there caring for others. Liked the activity schedule too. The reason that it’s not our top pick...
Beautiful building, historic mansion. My father lives on the 2nd floor, floor Is dated. After huge turn over with management, building has been sub par. Facility lost their activity supervisor months ago and...
Beautiful community. Lovely staff especially the memory care director who is so warm and inviting as soon as I came in contact with her she offered her hand and with a smile introduced herself. I was there...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Wyncote Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wyncote Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.