240 Barker Road Wyncote PA 19095
We are committed to making residents and their families feel like they belong at Wyncote Place. Our dynamic community is only minutes from two premiere hospitals. Residents receive quality dementia care 24 hours a day from licensed nurses and highly trained caregivers. In addition to excellent and loving care, our residents enjoy:
- Private rooms with private baths with individual climate control
- Perfectly manicured garden area and sunroom
- Comfortable common areas to cultivate lasting relationships
- An onsite wellness center
- Housekeeping services
- Country kitchen
- Private dining room to entertain visiting family and guests
- Complimentary laundry facility
We are ready and waiting to welcome your loved one to our caring community.
Pricing at Wyncote Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Wyncote Place
Lovely program with nice attention to activities geared to those with memory issues. This might be an option for my mother down the line. The rooms were very small.
- Great tour
The staff did a great job with our tour, they took their time showing us around and answering our questions. The community was a bit larger than what we were looking for and we had some concerns about the...
- Great place for Mom
My mom is doing really well here it is a smaller community that is secured and the staff is very attentive and caring. They make sure my mom takes part in the activities that are offered and I know that she...See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Wyncote Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wyncote Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.