2700 Emerson Avenue Parkersburg WV 26104
Worthington Creek senior apartment is located in Parkersburg in the county seat of Wood County, West Virginia. The luxury 1 or 2 bedroom units present the chance to enjoy recreation at several parks, such as Bicentennial Park, Southwood Park and Quincy Park that are ideal for family outings. Each apartment unit is a reflection of elegant senior housing that will complement the personal lifestyle of the 55 and older.
Worthington Creek features a beautifully landscaped lawn and resident activities to keep the community members happy. Our professional management team is at work 24/7 to ensure efficient sewer and trash disposal. We are grateful to serve the Parkersburg senior housing with modern amenities that provide luxury and comfort at affordable charges. Our apartments are designed exclusively for the 55 and older that prefer an access-controlled senior housing and peace of mind.
The unique features the 55+ enjoy at of Worthington Creek senior housing:
- On-site laundry room with a full-size washer, dryer, and spacious storage
- Air-conditioned rooms with wall to wall carpeting for a cozy lifestyle throughout the year
- A business center, state-of —the art fitness center, and theater room
- Stylish lounge area where friends or family relax and socialize
- Large walk-in closets, elevators for easy access to individual rooms
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave
- Pet-friendly environment
The seniors in Parkersburg and the greater West Virginia will love living in our community. With our courteous management staff ready to provide guaranteed satisfaction to every resident, we are sure that the Worthington Creek is the place for a joyful and stress-free senior life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.