2801 County Hwy I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
We offer space for onsite therapy and provide 24 hour staff, including a full-time Registered Nurse.
We pride ourselves on keeping residents as active and independent as possible while respecting their needs and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement.
Our studio, one or two bedroom apartments are available in a variety of floor plans and include kitchenettes and safety features.
We offer a variety of amenities and activities including:
- Community dining room serving delicious meals and snacks with menus created by a registered dietician
- Transportation for offsite activities such as shopping and local events
- All common and private areas accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Activity room for socialization and crafts
- Live entertainment
- Social groups include book club, men's group, church services, card games and bingo
- Exercise group that is tailored to individual needs and abilities
- Guest accommodations for family and friends
- Pet friendly living
- Lounges and computer area
- Beauty and barber salon on site
We promise personalized and compassionate care and assisted living for seniors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Am I in Heaven?
I don't cook or clean, wash dishes or clothes, mow lawn or shovel snow. I choose from a varied menu to eat privately or with my new friends without having to leave the building. I enjoy a wide variety of...
I really like this outstanding community. the meals are outstanding and the way that it is served is beautiful. A get at the variety and we like that they care about what the seniors want. They have great activities...
This is An Excellent Community
We have a had an excellent experience here at this community. They are caring for my mother and her needs very well. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. The community looks great, they keep...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.