Oak Gardens Place
342 Twin Oak Dr. Altoona WI 54720
Residents have ample opportunity to socialize in our large lounges, find new literary friends in our library or cheer on the Green Bay Packers in front of our large screen TV. Pets are welcome so there are plenty of opportunities for kitty cuddles and wagging tails. We offer social, educational and recreational activities as well as transportation to local restaurants, shopping and events. We have our own onsite chapel or there are several nearby churches in the neighborhood.
Our chef delights in fixing tempting dishes to please the palate; even breakfast is special with Cheddar Egg Bake and homemade coffee cake.
Your safety and wellbeing is of upmost importance to us and to that end we offer:
- 24 hour on site staff, including a Registered Nurse
- Emergency response system in all living areas
- Assistance with medical needs including medication, blood pressure & and diabetes monitoring
- Respite and transitional stay programs
- Care plans tailored to individual requirements
- Close proximity to three area hospitals
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
Our apartments all have private bathrooms as well as kitchenettes and are available in studio, studio deluxe, one bedroom and one bedroom deluxe styles. Residents are welcome to bring belongings to personalize and decorate their apartments.
Pricing at Oak Gardens Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Oak Gardens Place
This was a nice place. We felt it was a little cramped for space for the residents. The entrance was used for residents who wanted to watch tv. There didn't seem to be much space for residents to gather...
- Great Place to Call Home!
We moved our Aunt to her new home here last August. She sadly passed away a few weeks ago; however, we want to share how this truly became her "home" and how she loved all the residents and staff....
- Warm,welcoming, attentive, skilled care.
My aunt received kind, compassionate, skilled care at Oak Gardens. She had excellent meals, many activities to choose from, and was clean and safe. The staff was always attentive, ready to listen, and lend...
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Oak Gardens Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Oak Gardens Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.