Oak Gardens Place
342 Twin Oak Dr. Altoona WI 54720
Residents have ample opportunity to socialize in our large lounges, find new literary friends in our library or cheer on the Green Bay Packers in front of our large screen TV. Pets are welcome so there are plenty of opportunities for kitty cuddles and wagging tails. We offer social, educational and recreational activities as well as transportation to local restaurants, shopping and events. We have our own onsite chapel or there are several nearby churches in the neighborhood.
Our chef delights in fixing tempting dishes to please the palate; even breakfast is special with Cheddar Egg Bake and homemade coffee cake.
Your safety and wellbeing is of upmost importance to us and to that end we offer:
- 24 hour on site staff, including a Registered Nurse
- Emergency response system in all living areas
- Assistance with medical needs including medication, blood pressure & and diabetes monitoring
- Respite and transitional stay programs
- Care plans tailored to individual requirements
- Close proximity to three area hospitals
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
Our apartments all have private bathrooms as well as kitchenettes and are available in studio, studio deluxe, one bedroom and one bedroom deluxe styles. Residents are welcome to bring belongings to personalize and decorate their apartments.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Seemed like a great place. [Removed] was a plus.
Dad is Pleased
My father is doing well since his move to this community. It is a good community, I feel he is safe, in a good place. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility. They have a wonderful staff here,...
Too early to give a honest review
Ask us in another 30 days, one week in assisted living for mom is hardly enough time to ask/expect an honest and fair evaluation.So far, so goodSee all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.