105 Mechanic St Camden ME 04843
At Windward Gardens, residents can enjoy a variety of amenities and services including:
- Lavishly landscaped outdoor areas
- An array of dining options
- An onsite beauty and barber shop
- Fitness room
- Computer area as well as wireless internet
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily activities
Our care teams are dedicated to improving the lives of each and every resident, by maintaining and improving quality of life and independence. Residents at Windward Gardens enjoy a robust social activity calendar, an array of cultural and recreational activities and personal housekeeping services.
Windward Gardens is proud of our high quality care, as evidenced by our happy residents and families. We treat all of residents like our very own family and are eager to create lasting relationships with them.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Windward Gardens Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.