Harbor Hill Center
2 Footbridge Rd Belfast ME 04915
Harbor Hill Center occupies seven acres of waterfront property in mid-coast Maine on Belfast Harbor. Our reputation throughout the community is well known and we are proud of our high standard of service.
Many of our residents enjoy our scenic location and spend time outdoors enjoying the sea air and watching the boats in the harbor. On cooler days, you can find residents sharing stories and sipping hot chocolate around our cozy fireplace in the living room. We are a pet friendly community, with some restrictions designed to keep all residents safe and comfortable. Our list of services and amenities are extensive and include:
- Several common and lounge areas including a sunroom
- Breathtaking harbor views
- Personal housekeeping services
- An activity and fitness room
- Private dining rooms
- Private and semi-private apartments and rooms
Harbor Hill Center is the perfect place for you to find lasting friendships while getting the assistance you may need - all in a beautiful serene location that promotes inner peace.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Harbor Hill Center Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.