Will Starr Cedarburg House
N50 W7050 Western Rd Cedarburg WI 53012
Will Starr Cedarburg House is a residential care home located in the historic town of Cedarburg, WI. We're excited to welcome you to this town, complete with its own unique charm. Nestled alongside the shores of Lake Michigan, it still has the classic small town feel. Enjoy a stroll through the Cedarburg Farmers Market, and discover the variety of local produce, organic foods, flowers, herbs, baked goods, and artisan craft. With so many vendors to peruse, you're sure to find something that catches your eye.
Our goal here at Will Starr Cedarburg House is to ensure that our residents have the freedom and support that they want or require in our group home setting. Our caring and patient staff are available at all hours to work with each and every resident to make sure that they have everything they need to feel comfortable, and connected to our community. With picturesque scenery and a quaint town, you will feel at home in no time.
We're honored to provide you with the following at Will Starr Cedarburg House:
- Transportation for you, to any appointments or activities you like
- Both on-site and off-site activities to allow you to engage and connect with our community
- Common areas, both indoors and outdoors to enjoy a cup of tea and a good book
- Access to devotional services, off-site
- Delicious meals prepared daily, customizable to suit any dietary requirements
Here, at Will Starr Cedarburg House, we're eager to welcome you to our community. Your carefree and independent life are waiting on your arrival.
Pricing at Will Starr Cedarburg House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Will Starr Cedarburg House
Community Details at Will Starr Cedarburg House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Will Starr Cedarburg House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.