Whispering Willows Assisted Living
3005 Bell Shoals Rd Brandon FL 33511
Whispering Willows Assisted Living is a senior care home located in the lovely Hillsborough County, FL, community of Brandon. With slightly over 103,000 residents, Brandon offers urban amenities combined with a pleasant, subtropical climate. gold courses, parks, and other public green spaces exist in Brandon in abundance. Average summer temperatures in Brandon are 85 degrees, and winter days average 62 degrees. Brandon is located an easy 13 miles from the city of Tampa and can be accessed by either Interstate 4 or Interstate 75, and those who wish to visit Tampa also have the option of using the services of the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit.
At Whispering Willows Assisted Living, we pride ourselves in our strong dedication and commitment to providing the best possible quality of life in a group home setting for each of our residents. Staff are selected using stringent criteria designed to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. Available services include:
- Three delicious meals per day plus beverages and snacks
- Assistance with personal grooming tasks, dressing, and bathing
- Full housekeeping services including personal laundry and linens
- Appropriate activities for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia
- A nurse on duty 24-hours per day and a doctor on-call at all times
- Visiting podiatrists, speech therapists, and physical therapists
- Spiritual and religious services
Friends and family members of our residents often comment how much they appreciate knowing that their loved ones are in competent, compassionate hands. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.