806 Green Pine Court Mishawaka IN 46545
Residents of Whispering Pines enjoy peaceful community living in a wooded environment in Mishawaka, St. Joseph County, IN. Residents, 55 and older, live in nice apartments with well-kept grounds, mature trees and lush green lawns. Although, you may feel you're living in the country, in reality, Whispering Pines senior housing is close to nearby public transportation, banking and a number of major shopping centers.
The staff at Whispering Pines provides a relaxed atmosphere where residents enjoy their freedom and independence. Seniors are encouraged to participate in many of the social activities. Relatives and friends are more than welcome to visit and join the fun. Community residents enjoy living in comfortable apartments and a community atmosphere. Our seniors particularly like the fact that there is always onsite management available to see to their needs.
Seniors living at Whispering Pines look forward to many planned activities and lifestyle amenities.
- Weekly social activities in the clubhouse include a lively game of bingo, movie day etc.
- You're encouraged to stop by the clubhouse any time for a fresh cup of coffee
- Seniors frequently use the clubhouse for competitive games like Hand and Foot etc.
- For your convenience, each building is equipped with an elevator, parking
- The complex is equipped with wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Our apartments are pet friendly. We welcome all small pets.
Whispering Pines is a small community where residents make friends, enjoy their lifestyle and the comforts of home.
Pricing at Whispering Pines
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Whispering Pines
Community Details at Whispering Pines
Senior Housing Types Provided at Whispering Pines
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.