2310 E. Broadway Gainesville TX 76240
Our knowledgeable staff includes a Registered Nurse and a dietician. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide personal attention to each resident. We can meet a variety of needs including diabetes management, medication assistance, help with grooming, walking and other daily activities. We can accommodate respite and other short stays, home visit programs, urgent placement and we have space for onsite therapy. In case of emergency we are only four miles from the North Texas Medical Center.
We invite you to join us to make new friends, pursue old interests and learn new hobbies. Our activities include:
- Tai Chi
- Card and board games
- Musical and dance entertainment
- Painting and other crafts
- Gardening in our two outdoor courtyards
- Scheduled group outings to community activities and events such as the nearby Frank Buck Zoo, the Morten Museum, as well as the weekly Farmer's market.
Our home includes studio and one bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and microwaves. The apartments have ample closet and storage space as well as individually controlled heating and air conditioning. For your safety apartments are equipped with emergency call systems, sprinkler systems and safety bars in the bathroom.
Community living areas including a private dining room for entertaining, sunny lounges perfect for long chats with friends, a library, a hair salon and a computer area. All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly.
Pricing at Wheeler Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Wheeler Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wheeler Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.