Westfield Assisted Living LLC
3225 North Pleasant View Drive Prescott Valley AZ 86314
Westfield Assisted Living LLC is a residential care home located in Prescott Valley, AZ in Yavapai County. Our outstanding community overlooks beautiful mountain ranges and the cozy atmosphere is welcoming making it an excellent place to live in. Family members will be amazed by our hospitable nature and they are welcome to visit.
Westfield Assisted Living LLC is devoted and keen to improving the quality of life for our seniors in a group home setting. Our community aims at helping seniors age with respect by providing a safe, serene and comfortable environment. Our main focus is ensuring that seniors maintain their independence and dignity while taking part in the activities of everyday living.
We have well-trained, compassionate and caring medical professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide both physical and medical needs to the seniors. We treated seniors like family and their well-being always comes first. Westfield Assisted Living encourages participation in physical activities and using our various amenities like:
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace perfect for socializing
- Religious services for various denominations
- Several dining options with both private dining areas with family and a restaurant style dining
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Pet-friendly with regulations
We are excited to welcome you into our friendly community. Come and join us and experience the freedom, relaxation and independence at Westfield Assisted Living LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.