183 West Battle Creek MI 49037
Westbrook Place is an affordable senior housing apartment complex for seniors 55 and older located in a cozy and peaceful neighborhood in Battle Creek, northwest Calhoun County, Michigan. Westbrook Place is conveniently located near shopping centers, hospital and medical facilities, restaurants, and more. At Westbrook Place, our loved ones maintain their independence and freedom while having the convenience and support that we can offer. All of our apartments are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access. Westbrook Place accepts HUD subsidies, Section 8 programs, and utilizes the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Federal housing program so we can help make rent affordable for low income individuals and families. Income restrictions may apply.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, Westbrook Place has competitive and luxurious amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Plenty of private parking
- Air conditioning and heating
- Large, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- High speed internet access and cable ready
- Oversized closets
- Controlled access, disability access
- Extra storage available
- Pet friendly with restrictions
- Complimentary wireless emergency response button for your peace of mind
We are proud of our community and invite you to come and visit us at Westbrook Place today.
Pricing at Westbrook Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Westbrook Place
Community Details at Westbrook Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Westbrook Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.