Vintage Park at Wamego
1607 Fourth Street Wamego KS 66547
Our small and welcoming community ensures that residents are having fun and enjoying life while receiving the care they need. Residents at Vintage Park at Wamego are often seen with a smile on their face because our home makes them feel welcome and cared for. We enjoy taking residents into town for shopping or local site seeing, out to lunch at a nearby restaurant, or even spending the day on a fishing excursion. At Vintage Park residents enjoy a choice of amenities and activities including:
- Lounging in the common areas with new friends
- Playing a game of cards around our fireplace
- Enjoying fresh air on our beautiful landscaped grounds
- Living worry free with personal housekeeping services
Come by today for a tour today! One minute in our community and you will know why Kansas is consistently ranked as one of the Top 10 Happiest States!
Pricing at Vintage Park at Wamego
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Vintage Park at Wamego
There are currently no A Place for Mom reviews written for this community
There may be reviews for this community written on other sites, click below to open all reviews, or click Write a Review to be the first person to write a review for this community.Unlock Reviews From All Sites
Community Details at Vintage Park at Wamego
Senior Housing Types Provided at Vintage Park at Wamego
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.