2121 Meadowlark Rd. Manhattan KS 66502
Pricing at Meadowlark Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Meadowlark Hills
- Very Nice
I toured Meadowlark Hills, and I really liked it. I liked the concept that they had there where multiple levels of care were available from complete independence to skilled nursing. They have a coffee shop,...
- Very expensive but better than other facilities in Manhattan KS
This facility is about the best Manhattan has to offer but it is pricey. Enough staff is hired to help the elderly and enough activities to make life interesting for them.
- It was beautiful, really nice!
It was beautiful, really nice! It was a little more expensive. The food was a three and a half or a four, it left a little to be desired. The people were friendly and it was clean and just beautiful!
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Meadowlark Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Meadowlark Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.