Villas at Quail Creek
1505 W. Lark St. Springfield MO 65810
Villas at Quail creek is a senior housing community located in Springfield, Greene County, Missouri. At least one person in the family should meet the minimum age of fifty-five years to get a place in the community. The community setting attracts many due to its location in the middle of a quite neighborhood. From the community, one can easily access nearby shopping, medical services, and other leisure amenities.
The staffs at the community are ready to assist the residents where there is a need. Although most seniors can still live independently, there are others that may require personalized care and the staff are there to help them out. There is always a staff on duty to respond to the residents needs. Villas at Quail Creek have been designed to make the residents feel at home therefore adding additional lifestyle amenities that include:
- Fitness and wellness center with instructors
- Special activity center for social events and personal
- Pets allowed
- Outside Patio
- Detailed and planned activities to keep residents engaged
- Beefed up security with restricted entry
- Upgraded kitchen appliances and a dryer/ washer
- A spacious media center
Villas at Quail creek create a home like environment for the residents and their personalities can easily fit in. the affordability gives residents who previously were not able to own a house a place they can call home. The radiant community at Villas at Quail creek creates an ambiance atmosphere that is warm and friendly.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.