Via Esmeralda LLC
3521 E. Elma St Camarillo CA 93010
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Via Esmeralda LLC Reviews
- A good home for your loved one
The owner, Esmeralda and her two grandsons operate and care for the residents. They are very caring and gentle with the residents, and were great with my Dad, who was there due to stage 4 cancer and Alzheimer's.I...
- Pleasant,gentle, caring atmosphere with concern for health and comfort of residents.
I did tour Via Esmeralda, a home in a nice neighbourhood. The home is clean and nicely furnished to meet the needs of elder residents: large dining table, large screen TV, several special recliner chairs,...
Seemed very dark and small. Staffing seemed rather short while I was there and did not seem to be set up to handle someone in a hospice situation, although they said they were.See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.