Vanderhaeghen AFC LLC
24375 Homestead Court Novi MI 48374
Vanderhaeghen AFC LLC is a residential care home located in the tranquil city of Novi, Michigan, which is in Oakland County. Our beautiful community is located on the scenic Walled Lake which is part of the Rouge River. Novi is a wonderful place to live with numerous activities and events for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Vanderhaeghen AFC LLC is dedicated to providing residents with the highest level of care while meeting each senior's individual needs in a spacious, charming group home setting. Our pleasant community offers a secure and safe setting for all seniors. Our caring, compassionate staff is available any time of the day or night with visiting nurses to help provide comfort to all residents.
Besides meeting all the physical and medical needs of each resident, our community is vibrant and encourages participation and socialization with our numerous other amenities, including:
- Nutritionally based meals provided including vegetarian and kosher options to meet each resident's dietary requirement
- Onsite and offsite activities planned to help encourage socialization with peers
- Devotional services available offsite to provide seniors time to interact with peers and members of the local community
- An outdoor designated smoking area provided
- Transportation provided and residential parking spaces available
We are proud of our vibrant, caring community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Vanderhaeghen AFC LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.